-->

Healthy Life and Healthy Style

Friday, May 12, 2017

This Man Recover from Diabetic for 11 days

Richard Doughty, 59 years old, after a routine checkup, was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. After that, he was determined to change his life and focus on finding the cure."I always thought I was healthy and had no serious illness or problem, my height was 170 cm, and my weight was 66 kg, it was a normal weight for my age, my family has no history of diabetes, I always keep a healthy diet and exercise , So this really surprised me", Richard's initial confession.

"I can not imagine my life now, because I do not want to limit my diet and life.I started looking for the best and fastest cure on the internet and I found the 800 calorie diet", Richard told.
Diabetic / pic via doctor.ndtv.com
This diet is known as 'Professor's Roy Taylor Diet' and recommends to removing 200 calories from green vegetables and 3 liters of water a day. This diet is able to solve the main problems causing diabetes and the blockage of the liver and pancreas that are connected with insulin insensitivity and uncontrolled blood sugar levels.

Professor Taylor claims, this method is able to make the body starved, and start using the fat stored in it, especially burn fat around the most important organs. Once the fat around the pancreas and liver is burnt, they will return to normal work, insulin levels and blood sugar can return to normal.

Richard is determined to follow this diet for 11 days and get rid of diabetes. This diet method was also followed by Mr. Doughty, a news reporter, and he said that this was the most positive experience of his life.

"I was determined to lose weight and bring my life back to life. Staying on a low-fat, non-artificial diet was a real pain for me. Actually, soups and vegetables are not my favorite foods, but I have to do it. Now, for the last year I'm being non-diabetic and able to keep blood sugar levels normal and I'm very happy," Mr Doughty said.

Professor Tyler is pleased to be able to help people who suffer from this disease that limits all possibilities. He believes that any condition can be reversed, as well as diabetes.
 
Up
close